California Science Center Field Trip

DPMHS students with perfect attendance were rewarded with a field trip to the California Science Center. Students explore exhibits to learn about ecosystems, the human body, the “Endeavor” space shuttle and much more! Photo by Alishon Raymundo
DPMHS students with perfect attendance were rewarded with a field trip to the California Science Center. Students explore exhibits to learn about ecosystems, the human body, the “Endeavor” space shuttle and much more! Photo by Alishon Raymundo
Students learn how to preform cardiopulmonary resuscitation or, CPR, compressions in the “Body Works” exhibit. Photo by Alishon Raymundo
In “Body Worlds: Pulse” exhibit, all of the humans and animals were once alive. Their bodies are infused with plastic in order to produce this high quality preservation. The man shown is holding his own skin. Photo by Alishon Raymundo
The “Endeavor” space shuttle now lives at the Samuel Oschin Pavilion in the California Science Center. The “Endeavor” is 78 feet wide, 57 feet high and 122 feet long. It was built to replace space shuttle Challenger and is now “retired” after 25 successful missions. Photo by Alishon Raymundo